Analyst Supply Chain and Operations – Eindhoven
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading high-tech clients. Due to growing demand in the Eindhoven region, we are looking for new colleagues with a passion for solving complex issues in the supply chain, manufacturing and service operations of our high-tech clients. Start a career with Accenture Consulting and transform your ideas into reality.
By applying the latest technologies like AI, Augmented Reality, Quantum Computing, and Distributed Ledger technology you will help to uncover opportunities to speed up the supply chain of our clients or to improve their manufacturing and service operations. You understand how these new technologies work, but you are focused on using these technologies and your supply chain or manufacturing knowledge to generate value for our clients and their people.
Accenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know the clients and their industries intimately, across five areas of expertise: Communications, media & technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We are looking for..
- 0-2 years of experience with working for different clients
- A fluency in the Dutch and English language
- a highly motivated team player and client collaborator
- – an entrepreneurial mindset with a problem-solving mentality
- – highly analytical and quantitative skills
- – proven affinity with the High-Tech industry and client context
- – good interpersonal and communication skills
If this description fits you like glove, and you have a university degree in Supply chain, (data) science, technical business administration, etc., we would like to welcome you in our team to share your passion with us!
Accenture is a marvelous place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Laptop and Smartphone
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool
- Appealing bonus program
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com