Assistant Manager Inventory Control
At Foot Locker our supply chain is at the core of who we are and how we create the best possible experience for our end-consumers both in store and online. From our service centers in Heijen, the Netherlands (ESC) and Corby, UK, operated by our 3rd party logistics partner (3PL), and in conjunction with our transportation partners, we supply our stores in Europe with merchandise and supplies and ship online orders directly to our end-consumers.
Our Supply Chain EMEA organization consists of professionals in: Warehouse Operations, Transportation, 3PL & Carrier Management, Continuous Improvement, Supply Chain systems, HR, and Finance. In addition, we are part of Foot Locker’s Global Supply Chain organization covering North America, Asia-Pacific and EMEA.
Foot Locker EMEA is transforming its supply chain from being retail focused to becoming truly omnichannel, whereby key initiatives in the coming years are:
- implementing state of the art high-end automation at our ESC;
- replacing our current warehouse management system;
- expanding the capabilities of our transport management system;
- increasing our store footprint in Eastern and Southern Europe;
- expanding our dropship partnerships with our key vendor partners and;
- having Continuous Improvement be at the core of our operations.
The role of Assistant Manager Inventory Control is crucial in improving and managing the Inventory Control department during these transformations and be the spokesman for the inventory results for both the ESC and the 3PL in the UK. In addition, this role is one of the three direct reports to the Manager Operations Support, where the other departments are Maintenance & Facilities and Production Control.
For more information you can contact us by mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.