BEP internship: strategy, market analysis & go-to-market planning at EdTech scale-up
Drieam is an EdTech scale-up, passionate about developing & implementing software to enable the ultimate learning experience with Canvas. We’re with 35 young and committed professionals who constantly strive to improve the lives of teachers, students and staff all over the world. We work very closely together with Instructure, the company developing Canvas LMS. Our office is located in the city centre of Eindhoven, in a stylish and newly renovated building, next to lots of urban hotspots and great bars & restaurants.
We are looking for a high-potential business student who helps us to scale to new markets, further accelerating our international growth. You will be working very closely together with the co-founders of the company on strategy, market analysis & go-to-market planning. An example is the go-to-market strategy & execution for the DACH market. The role requires a strategic mindset, but also the commitment to be hands-on. So we need someone who sees the big picture, contributes to the long term (commercial) strategy, and at the same time is pragmatic. The (internship) assignment itself will be defined together, based on your personal goals, requirements from the university, and our business needs.
- You are ambitious, enthusiastic, and very committed to be successful
- You have a passion for strategy, growth and scale-ups
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and see any ambiguity as an opportunity to build something. You are working independently and can set your own priorities. We manage on output, not input
- You are a business student (for example Industrial Engineering at TU/e) with excellent grades.
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language. German is a plus.
What we offer you
- Working for a young and ambitious company, where you can have a real impact
- Get experience in strategy consulting & scaling a SaaS company
- Get as much responsibility as you can handle
- Lots of personal development. Continuously improving ourselves is part of our company culture. You will be working closely together with the founders of Drieam, the sales lead of Drieam, and with the highly successful international team of Instructure.
- An informal and international environment
- A free and healthy lunch every single day (when not working at home)