Business Analyst Supply Chain Systems
At Foot Locker our supply chain is at the core of who we are and how we create the best possible experience for our end-consumers both in store and online. From our service centers in Heijen, the Netherlands (ESC) and Corby, UK, operated by our 3rd party logistics partner (3PL), and in conjunction with our transportation partners, we supply our stores in Europe with merchandise and supplies and ship online orders directly to our end-consumers.
Our Supply Chain EMEA organization consists of professionals in: Warehouse Operations, Transportation, 3PL & Carrier Management, Continuous Improvement, Supply Chain Systems, HR, and Finance. In addition, we are part of Foot Locker’s Global Supply Chain organization covering North America, Asia-Pacific and EMEA.
Foot Locker EMEA is transforming its supply chain from being retail focused to becoming truly omnichannel, whereby key initiatives in the coming years are:
- implementing state of the art high-end automation at our ESC;
- replacing our current warehouse management system;
- expanding the capabilities of our transport management system;
- increasing our store footprint in Eastern and Southern Europe;
- expanding our dropship partnerships with our key vendor partners and;
- having Continuous Improvement be at the core of our operations.
The role of Business Analyst is crucial in helping us make this transformation, being a pivotal role between Supply Chain Operations and Supply Chain Systems, translating operational and business requirements into systems specifications and interfaces. This role focuses on creating an effective supply chain system landscape that results in an efficient operation and the best possible experience for our end-consumers, both in store and online.
For more information you can contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com