A short introduction
Drieam: a young and growing EdTech company that strives to enable the ultimate learning experience
Drieam is an EdTech scale-up, passionate about developing & implementing software to enable the ultimate learning experience. We’re with 40+ young and committed professionals who constantly strive to improve the lives of teachers, students and staff all over the world. We work very closely together with Instructure, the company behind Canvas. Canvas is the fastest growing Learning Management System worldwide. Our customers are top educational institutes like Eindhoven University of Technology, Hogeschool Utrecht, Fontys and business schools such as IMD, Insead and Cambridge University Press. Next to our fast growth in Europe, we are also signing major universities in the US for our software products. Think of Wharton, Georgia Tech and Yale University.
Is Drieam a match for you?
Our people strive for a better version of themselves everyday. To make things happen as a team and leave an impact in the world of education. We truly believe that freedom and personal development will enable you to perform at your best. And when our people grow, we as a team and a company grow. Because the career aspirations of our people drive us forward. This enabled us to become the go-to partner for Educational institutes we are today. That is why we commit to our colleagues in providing them with the things they need to flourish and enable them to do what they love to do most. We want our people to love their jobs and expect that they bring the same commitment to work everyday. With our informal and pragmatic style, we get things done. Sounds good right? Then keep on reading.
What you’ll gain at Drieam (and don’t want to miss out on!)
- A playground for personal growth and fun activities
- A culture based on mutual trust, cooperation and development
- Belonging to a team of like-minded, driven and young professionals
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives
- Drieam is a strong and fast-growing company, where you’ll be part of exploiting the latest evolutions in digital marketing
- Working for a modern EdTech scale-up that offers flexibility and has a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. You’ll gain valuable experience in, and be part of, scaling a SaaS business
- Tailor-made guidance. Together we will monitor how you can grow and develop yourself
- A place where you can truly make a difference
- The right compensation: salary, macbook, career opportunities & daily free healthy lunch
In this general specialist role -yes we made this term up- you are responsible for attracting relevant prospects with the goal of improving Drieams’ brand recognition & trust, which ultimately drives purchase intent. So in other words, you’ll have a key role in growing our brand awareness, lead generation and lead engagement. From a potential customer perspective, this means you provide people with quality content that they need, at the right time, via the right channel. Because as our Digital Marketer you put the (potential) customer at the heart of everything you do. You monitor the outcome and results of the specific marketing actions and report on segment specific results.
Your main responsibility is our online growth through clever marketing. You will increase Drieams’ brand awareness that will lead to demand generation. That means you’ll have a direct impact on our sales funnel and thus company growth. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of our digital channels and keep improving them. Digital channels include: website, social media, search engine rankings, email, marketing automation and online ads.
Specifically this means that your average day could look something like this:
- Start with a good cup of coffee and a chat to get up and running ☕️
- With your analytical mind you interpret data and statistics from our digital channels. Based on that, you will adjust what is necessary to improve running campaigns (SEA, Social media), findability (SEO) and User Experience.
- Based on your data findings, you’ll have a fine understanding of what kind of content our (potential) customers are looking for. You’ll proactively translate this into new opportunities to act upon where you’ll support in the creation and distribution of content.
- You initiate, set up and manage online campaigns. With your ‘growth-mindset’ you continuously run A/B or multivariate tests so you’ll discover what to scale and what not.
- You don’t scare away from commerce. You’ll work closely together with our Business Development team and support with sales enablement.
- Because you have our (potential) customers at the heart, you also keep track of the channels -besides our owned channels- they like: Paid, Earned, Shared. Knowing this, you’ll propose ways to distribute our content to the appropriate channels.
- Digital marketing sees constant change and requires a forward-thinking mind. You have to be a pioneer, continually championing the latest industry changes. So to be, or become, best-in-class you keep a close eye on the latest digital marketing developments and implement them. Pragmatism is key after all.You
- You challenge the status quo and you feel comfortable speaking your mind. You strive for the ultimate best, everyday.
- You’re eager to get things done. Digital marketers love data, or at least they should. But making that actionable is a different kind of game. With your entrepreneurial spirit and pragmatic approach you find solutions to keep improving.
- You have the experience and passion for a ‘digital first’ mindset. Because you know that our digital presence is one of our most important business cards, and you take ownership of it!
- We do think that expertise is important, but we also believe that your attitude towards learning and development is of much greater value.
- Having said that – now that the ‘Expertise’ word has fallen, let’s talk skills. We’re looking for a somewhat T-shaped Digital Marketer (you could Google it). Therefore we expect that you have experience in a couple of hard skills to some extent. Think Google Analytics, SEO, SEA, social media (advertising) etc. If you start to think “iew, gross…” when you read these, we probably won’t be the best match. But, we don’t expect you to be a top specialist in one of these areas either. At least not yet. Because we also want to give you the perspective to discover what you like most and where you want to develop in. But a basic understanding, and more importantly passion for, digital marketing is a must.
- Have a liking towards B2B & Tech marketing with complex DMU’s, long search journeys and purchases that have great business impact.
- Years of experience … well, we can’t tell beforehand how many years of work experience our potential white raven has. Could be 1, could be 4. Who knows?
- Are living in the Netherlands and have a good command of the Dutch language.
You will be working in a growing team of young and fun professionals. You will report to the Marketing Lead and work closely together with Business Development, external specialists (copywriters & agencies), Product Management and actually all other colleagues ;). We are always striving for the ultimate best and are eager to get things done. We go for win-win situations and share successes (and learn from our failures). We have each others’ back, show up for one another and give & accept help. We have a bunch of great individuals , but it’s through teamwork that we achieve greatness. Sharing a good laugh while working cohesively towards common goals is pretty golden to us.
So, if you’ve become excited about what you’ve read and if you somewhat fit the bill – let’s chat!