ISC Quality Specialist – Consumer Solutions
This role ensures business-wide application of the Corrective Action Management Process (CAMP) work process for DCS Business and the delivery of the complaint Service Offering (SOF).
The job spans across Supply Chain Planning, Order to Cash (OTC), product quality, regulatory, Sales and Logistics/ITO, with an end-to-end focus in Containment Actions, Root Cause Investigation (RCI), Corrective and Preventive Actions, identification of Improvement Activities/Projects following CAMP, Get it Right (GIR), OTD Data Analysis. Interacts from an End to End (E2E) Perspective to improve Customer Experience (CX)
The role promotes a Customer-centric and service excellence culture by acting as the “voice of the customer” within the Business and functions as well as the voice of “CX” culture in front of our customers. BQC is accountable to review complaint information, determine priority levels, identify key roles for resolutions, engage the correct people on each Quality Notification (QN) and assign proper investigative actions and to prevent event recurrence
Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensure timely and effective communication to customers throughout the life of a complaint, ensuring all complaints are acknowledged, contained, investigated in a timely manner throughout the QN process to meet corporate and business SOF targets.
- Ensures effective design, implementation, and deployment of the cross functional CAMP work process for the business in the Area of scope. For example, ensure effective RCIs and minimizes rework on customer complaints.
- Collaborate with Senior Quality Leaders to identify Service Opportunity Areas: QN, GIR, OTD
- Implement Customer Care Center (CCC) and Cross Business Best Practices and Projects
- Represents the business in CCC Activities to highlight opportunity areas and constrains.
- Review RCI Adequacy, Follow up with Customer Service, Logistic, Planning and other functions to reach QN Closure Goals and Communication Milestones
- Accountable to understand business needs, identify gaps and collaborate with Senior Quality Leaders/ISC Improvement Teams in implementing E2E projects to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency in the OTC space.
- Works closely with leveraged support functions (in particular Customer Service, Logistics including outplants, Procurement) to ensure the business requirements are most effectively met.
- Follow up CX Scores to identify opportunity areas and collaborate cross functions in improvement initiatives.
- Networks with other Supply Chain Quality Leaders to optimize operations and leverage best practices globally.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required
- Fluency in English
- The critical competencies required for success are: interpersonal effectiveness, Customer-centric, team work, taking initiative, problem solving skills, analytical skills, strong process-oriented skills and continues improvement mindset.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others