Jr. Purchasing Manager IT
Jr. Purchasing Manager IT
- You are responsible for selecting suppliers and carry out contract negotiations. This is done by focusing on quality, price and reliability of supply;
- Based on key performance indicators, you demand continuous improvement from your suppliers;
- You strive to involve suppliers as early as possible in our development processes;
- You also continuously undertake market research and benchmarking in order to benefit from new trends in the global supplier market.
As a Jr. Purchasing Manager IT you will report to the Unit Manager.
- You obtained a bachelor or university qualification;
- NEVI 1 and 2 diplomas are preferred;
- You have affinity with IT and the purchasing of IT goods and services;
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in purchasing IT goods and services. You may also have gained experience in working with IT goods and services in a different role;
- Knowledge of IT goods and services and the market.
- You have experience in working internationally and a good knowledge of English
- You have good communication skills and are entrepreneurial.
The Purchasing Non Product Related department consists of 14 employees and is responsible for the purchase of all goods and services, which are not directly incorporated in the final product. Within this department there is a distinction between various product groups such as; Logistics & Supply Chain Engineering, Marketing & Sales, IT, HR, Facility Services, Maintenance Repair Operations supplies (MRO) and Capital & Investment.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don’t just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That’s working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A good retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!
If you would like more information about the vacancy Jr. Purchasing Manager IT, you can contact Evy Jacobs (Corporate Recruiter) on telephone number 040-214 2986. Interested? Apply by uploading your motivation letter and CV via the link.