Junior Consultant at Monitor Deloitte – Strategy & Business Design
What impact will you make?
You’ll focus on helping companies define corporate and business unit strategies. Also, you’ll support public institutions, both nationally and internationally, with defining new policy strategies. As a Junior Consultant, you will help clients to anticipate disruption and design future portfolios. You are the orchestrator of complex strategic transformations through combining qualitative and quantitative methods and analyses.
This is how
- conducting analyses necessary for project deliverables;
- preparing client workshops and meetings;
- thinking outside the box to identify new opportunities for clients;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver presentation materials and communicating insights and recommendations to the client;
- collaborating with clients and colleagues from diverse functions and/or Deloitte teams (e.g. Monitor Deloitte sub-teams, Analytics, Deloitte Digital) to drive end-to-end strategic transformations;
- attending trainings to advance your personal development;
- helping with the further development of our team through participating in, amongst others, social impact projects, specific industry development, learning and recruitment.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with ~120 colleagues of our Monitor Deloitte department in Amsterdam. Monitor Deloitte consists of 3 groups, namely Strategy & Business Design, Customer Strategy and M&A Strategy. In this department, leading edge thinking and personal development are key priorities. Joining our Monitor Deloitte community provides you with the opportunity to combine your experience and/or interest in strategy with our Monitor Deloitte methodologies and knowledge. You will work across a wide variety of industries and domains. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the social aspects of the job, you are ready for anything. At the same time, you are a leader and have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are committed to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values. For the role of a Junior Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- experience in and/or affinity towards strategy consulting;
- interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (and preferably Dutch). Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
Questions? For answers, please contact our Campus Recruiter Marlou Tuijl on +31 (0)6 50088403.