Junior Consultant Integration – Deloitte
Helping customers with end-to-end integrations from deploying on-premise to cloud, enabling customers for Digital transformation enablement and gain competitive advantage. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Within our team Digital Customer we design, deliver and operate our clients’ next-generation, digitally enabled sales and service capabilities through leading strategies and technologies such as Salesforce, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Tibco and Informatica. As a Junior Consultant Integration, you will help clients to integrate their systems and applications by building fast, reliable and secure APIs which serve as the digital gateway for the entire organization. You will build business process orchestrations and integrations to enable efficient communication within and outside of the organization.
This is how
- being involved in functional and technical workshops to gather and document the requirements from the client, where the focus will be on integrations with various systems;
- developing, implementing and testing integrations;
- deploying realized solutions to appropriate environments using CI/CD process;
- building fast, scalable and secure APIs to enable digitization;
- building automated test scripts;
- supporting the client during and after the Go-Live;
- advising the client about potential improvements.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use; • a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance. Your main goal is always to achieve the best result for our clients. You set the bar high. Not only for yourself, but also for your colleagues. You have the skills to achieve this result together with the relevant stakeholders. You feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. For the role of Junior Consultant Integration, you also have:
- a degree in higher/university education in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant formal education experience;
- knowledge of object oriented programming;
- interest in developing Business Process Orchestrations;
- knowledge and experience with methods such as Agile Scrum is an advantage;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Digital Customer team that is part of Deloitte Consulting’s broader Customer & Marketing team to help international customers in the field of digital strategy, implementation, architects, and applications to support the entire transformation process. We contribute to the development of platforms and digital innovations and design and implement sales and service experiences needed to bring strategies to life. Within Digital Customer, personal development is central and you are constantly enabled to work on this.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring qualitu and ambition. We’d like to know who you are