Junior Mobile Developer – Deloitte
Discover what it takes to build and deliver mobile solutions while working with the latest technology has to offer. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
At Digital Customer we design, deliver and operate our clients’ next-generation, digitally enabled sales and service capabilities. As Junior Mobile Developer, you build and deploy mobile solutions for our clients using the latest technology. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team and will gain experience in how mobile can be used to transform businesses’ digital strategies.
This is how
- developing mobile platforms like Android and iOS, using native or hybrid technology;
- working in Agile Teams to develop, implement and test new or existing mobile applications;
- committing your work as part of our continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) process;
- collaborating with the client and being involved in technical and functional workshops to gather, document and review requirements;
- communicating challenges and opportunities to the client;
- supporting the client and end-users during and after the Go-live
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical, and focused on substance. You care for delivering great results to our clients because you are result-oriented and always strive to improve. You have excellent communicative and interpersonal skills. You feel comfortable working Agile and in close collaboration in a productive team environment. For the role of Junior Mobile Developer, you also have:
- a degree in higher/university education in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant formal education experience;
- experience with React Native or iOS Native development;
- previous experience with agile processes and frameworks;
- knowledge of code versioning tools;
- knowledge of iOS and Android frameworks and design patterns are a plus;
- experience with enterprise-oriented development is a plus.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Digital Customer team that is part of Deloitte Consulting’s broader Customer & Marketing team to help international customers in the field of digital strategy, implementation, architectus, and applications to support the entire transformation process. We contribute to the development of platforms and digital innovations and design and implement sales and service experiences needed to bring strategies to life.
Within Digital Customer, personal development is central and you are constantly enabled to work on this.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring qualitu and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.