M&E Intern- Supply Chain Internship project
Supply Chain Internship project
Are you ready to make an impact by working on an exciting Supply Chain internship project? Through our Master graduation internship projects you’ll get the chance to broaden your knowledge in Terneuzen (NL) – our Supply Chain EMEAI hub location.
What can you experience?
You’ll be working for the leading materials science company that transforms industry and lives. We are a multifaceted Supply Chain organization of supportive and experienced professionals of around 40 different nationalities.
You’ll get the chance to get exposed to all Supply Chain facets, support our businesses to improve our Supply Chain processes and work on innovative assignments.
Wat could be your assignment?
The topics within our End-to-End Supply Chain organization be related to sustainability, Digitalization, Innovation, Network Optimization, Employee Experience, or any other relevant topic in the field of Integrated Supply Chain. Let’s talk about your interests and fine-tune your career aspirations.
How can you make an impact?
- Respond to supply chain challenges and bring innovative solutions to the table.
- Analyze data to identify patterns and opportunities for Supply Chain improvement projects.
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues from Supply Chain and partner with cross-functional teams from Logistics, Customer Service and Operations.
- Evaluate data/flow of communication and bring new ideas in ways that will improve how we serve our internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a motivated Master’s student in your final year of Supply Chain, Change Management, Human Resources, Logistics Management, Business or Engineering for the entire internship period.
- You are digitally savvy and a proactive problem-solver.
- You are fluent in English, an additional European language is a nice addition.
- You are available full time for a period of 5-6 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Why choose Dow?
- Enjoy a Supply Chain experience in an international work environment.
- Make meaningful contributions to real projects and experience on-the-job trainings.
- Get guidance and mentorship from a team of Supply Chain experts.
- Benefit from a paid internship opportunity, travel compensation and housing support if needed.
Can you feel chemistry?
- Complete your application by submitting your CV and motivation letter!
- You’ll be contacted for a virtual interview with a recruiter if there is a match with your profile.
- If the chemistry sparks, you will have a second (virtual) interview with the hiring manager.
As part of our commitment to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is working in partnership with PeopleScout to deliver equal opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day, that enables them to not only deliver more value, but also enjoy a more fulfilling career.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter