Raw Material Planner
We have an interesting position for a Raw Material Planner within our Packaging & Specialty Plastics business (P&SP) in Terneuzen, the Netherlands.
The Raw Material Planner is responsible for Supply/Demand of all Raw Materials for one of our production plants in Italy, with additional responsibility of production planning for a couple of reactors. Besides that the Raw Material Planner balances supply and demand over the operational horizon for some production units & also achieve optimum product availability of critical raw materials, asset utilization and supply chain efficiencies.
About the role:
- Manage the supply and demand of Raw materials for the sites, will drive interactions with Production planning, Manufacturing, Procurement, P2P and others to support consistent and reliable production.
- Determine and/or executes the most effective regional or global sourcing rules.
- Follow-up with Suppliers for timely supplies & maintains Supplier performance metrics.
- Own and operate site or regional Raw Material planning models (provides functional expertise for model operation; assures most efficient use of information technology).
- Routinely check and track inventory quantity, slow-moving or other inventory statuses and ensures that inventory volumes meet the plan.
- Follow best practices, procedures and governance over master data.
- Lead the Raw materials section in the regional S&OP.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain or related studies.
- Good understanding of Planning Tools like SAP ECC, DSR is a must. Knowledge of OMP is preferred.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of the Italian language is an added advantage.