Raw Material Scheduler
Dow Polyurethanes has an exciting opportunity for a Raw Material Scheduler position in Terneuzen, the Netherlands for our Polyurethanes System business in EMEAI. You will work in a large and highly diverse team working for a Dow Formulated Systems Production Plant in Europe.
The Raw Material Scheduler is responsible to balance availability of raw materials over the operational horizon to achieve optimum product availability and supply chain efficiencies. You work intensively with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the replenishments for an ideal production schedule which meets customers demand while maintaining a healthy inventory balance.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Generates a detailed raw material replenishment schedule to meet our production schedule in the short and mid-term, while considering maximum inventory levels and lead-times.
- Determines and/or executes the most effective sourcing rules.
- Collaborates and communicates with the Lead Supply Chain Planner and Production Schedulers on supply and demand imbalances impacting the short-term schedule
- Routinely checks and tracks inventory quantity, slow-moving or other inventory statuses and ensures that inventory volumes meet the plan
- Identifies, prioritizes and addresses supply issues (e.g. short-term capacity constraints, product shortage, emergency customer order received, uncovered production requirement, etc.)
- Leads collaboration with customer service, schedulers manufacturing, logistics, third-party service providers and business partners to meet business obligations in case of unplanned events.
- Follows best practices, procedures and governance over master data.
- Supports global supply chain improvement projects by interfacing with other supply chain personnel in the business and shared services.
Skills & competencies:
- Interpersonal effectiveness – Ability to work in a diverse team
- Balancing customer needs with operational efficiency
- Taking initiative & Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Stress resilience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English
- Proficient Italian or French language skills
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with SAP/ECC/OMP/Aspen
- Sign in or create your account.
- Submit your CV in English
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others