Sourcing and Supply Chain Graduate Acceleration Program
Are you almost or recently graduated on University or University of Applied Sciences level and do you want to become a supply chain specialist, leader, project manager or more a commercial role as tactical buyer? This is your chance! The ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain Graduate Acceleration Program is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career. Join our two-year development program at our headquarters in Veldhoven, The Netherlands, where we’ll provide you with the opportunity to learn about a broad range of our supply chain operations: from securing on-time delivery of materials, interacting with suppliers to ensure effective and efficient execution of the operational procurement activities, to optimizing inventory levels across our warehouses and reacting to customer demand.
Our newest machines comprise about 100,000 parts, and it takes four airplanes to transport them to our clients. As a result, supply chain at ASML requires creativity and boldness. We plan four years ahead, while our bills of materials can change weekly. If you’re enthusiastic about solving issues before they become problems, join this Graduate Acceleration Program.
By joining our two-year development program, you will receive the ideal combination of ‘learning’ and ‘doing’ that will build the fundamentals needed for a career in supply chain. You will gain specific ASML product and process knowledge and interact with other departments across the business and the world. Our sourcing and supply chain colleagues are involved from start to finish across our value chain, managing an extensive supplier base, proactively contributing to business results with creative and collaborative solutions, and continuously improving our internal processes and way of working.
- You will work for two years in a position within our sourcing and supply chain department, such as a coordinator, project management officer, tactical buyer or analyst.
- The graduate program is similar to a traineeship but for most positions, you specialize in a specific field via a regular position instead doing job rotation across the company.
- 3 candidates per class will get the opportunity to rotate within three different departments. These candidates will be selected based on various criteria.
- You will participate in an intensive training and development program to accelerate your personal growth. The program consists of approximately 10 training days a year to develop your hard, soft and cultural skills.
- You will receive guidance from a personal mentor from the company as well as a professional coach from an external company to define your personal learning goals and drive your personal development.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of supply chain management, operations management, logistics, industrial engineering with a focus on supply chain management. For the tactical buying positions were are also open for (international) business, finance and hotel management or related studies. You do not have more than six months of relevant working experience and you will graduate before the start of the program.
- Apply: the application deadline for the Sourcing & Supply Chain Graduate Acceleration Program is Sunday August 21, 2022.
- This round consists of an online pre-recorded interview. The candidates matching our selection criteria will be invited to answer to few pre-set questions via HireVue.
- The selection will take place on September 13 & 14, 2022. The selection days will consists of a presentation of our Sourcing & Supply Chain departments, job interviews and a collaboration game.
- Job offer: you’ll be informed within a couple of days after the selection days if you will receive a job offer.
- Preferred starting date: the program will start in November 1, 2022.