Supply Chain Management Talent Program
Kick-start your supply chain management career with an ASML traineeship: a full-time paid job that starts with a two-year training program.
ASML’s Supply Chain Management Talent Program is an opportunity for recent graduates from around the world to work at our headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, at the heart of one of the largest supplier networks in Europe.
ASML graduate programs are similar to traineeships, but we allow you to specialize in a specific field instead of doing job rotations across the company.
In our supply chain management graduate program, we provide you with the opportunity to learn about a broad range of operations, from securing on-time delivery of materials and interacting with suppliers to optimizing inventory levels across our warehouses and reacting to customer demand.
ASML graduate program details
Together with your ASML mentor and a professional coach, you’ll drive your personal development and join professional training sessions to strengthen your skill set.
- – A full-time paid job
- – Two years of intensive training and development in hard skills, soft skills, and cultural skills
- – A combination of classroom lectures and on-the-job learning
- – A safe environment to experiment with what you learn
- – A close network with your fellow program participants
- – The opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
- – Three candidates per class will get the opportunity to rotate across three different supply chain management departments
Supply chain management at ASML
Our supply chain management department is responsible for making sure that the right materials are available at our factories and customer locations – at the right cost and level of quality. Our supply chain colleagues are involved from start to finish across our value chain, managing an extensive supplier base, proactively contributing to business results with creative, collaborative solutions, and continuously improving our internal processes and way of working.
Who’s invited to apply?
If you graduated less than six months ago or if you’re in your final year of a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in one of the fields listed below, then we encourage you to apply.
- – Industrial engineering
- – Supply chain management
- – Mechanical engineering and a focus on supply chain management
You’ll need to obtain your diploma before you start working at ASML.
ASML graduate program applications are open throughout the whole year. Apply now.
Our campus recruiter will review your resume and cover letter and send you a reply within three
weeks. If you go to the next round, we’ll inform you about the selection procedure.
- Job offer