Supply Chain Planner
Join us as Supply Chain Planner in Terneuzen (NL) – Dow’s Integrated Supply Chain hub for Europe, Middle East, Africa and India.
In our hub location we work together with colleagues from Customer Service, Logistics, Commercial and Manufacturing to support the flow of materials into Dow and bring sustainable solutions to our customers.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will:
- Be responsible for the supply for one or multiple production sites or plants, within a single business or multiple smaller businesses.
- Create a time phased supply schedule to realize business plans in the short-term considering plant capacity and meeting inventory and customer service targets.
- Identify, prioritize and address supply issues across the network like short-term capacity constraints, product shortage, emergency customer order received, uncovered production requirement, etc.
- Collaborate with customer service, manufacturing, (site) logistics, third-party service providers and business partners to meet business obligations in case of unplanned events.
- Ensure most efficient use of systems, processes and technologies.
- Support global supply chain initiatives by interfacing with cross-functional and cross-business teams and drive continuous improvement.
We’d like you to have:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or any related field in Business/Engineering/Science.
- Up to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Great affinity with tools, systems & data and solid analytical skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure: accuracy, speed & timeliness is key.
- Enjoy collaborating with stakeholders across regions and functions.
- APICS CPIM certification
- SAP/OMP knowledge
- Good knowledge of German or French
By joining our multifaceted Supply Chain team, you will be part of a cultural melting pot of colleagues from 45+ different nationalities. Watch the video and find out more about our international working environment. Can you see yourself on team Dow?
How to apply?
- Sign in or create your profile.
- Submit your CV and motivation letter in the portal.
- If we have successfully received your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
- If there is a match, our recruiter will contact you for a phone/virtual interview.
- Soon after the phone interview you’ll hear if you’ll be selected for an interview with the hiring team.
Imagine joining a company that has recently earned the Great Place to Work® Certification. A career with us is an opportunity to explore, exchange ideas, and make a meaningful difference on global challenges.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.