Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI
About Integrated Supply Chain
Our End-to-End Supply Chain organization supports the flow of materials into Dow for manufacturing, on-site logistics operations, and delivery to our customers. We support customer needs as well as commercial and business strategies by increasing customer experience, exceeding customer expectations, and optimizing the ease of doing business.
About the program:
Via our 2-year Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI you’ll get the opportunity to gain experience in two different areas within the Integrated Supply Chain organization in our EMEAI hub location in Terneuzen (NL).
Our full-time Supply Chain development program is designed to challenge you and shape your career. While serving Dow’s manufacturing, logistics operations and commercial department in the EMEAI region, you will:
- get full ownership of your work as of day one.
- experience 2 unique rotational assignments to explore the diverse aspects of our 3 key pillars in our End-to-End Supply Chain organization: Commercial Support, Business Supply Chain and Logistics.
The 2 one-year rotational assignments that you will get could be in:
- Supply Chain Planning – Ensuring our manufacturing facilities are planned with the right products to serve customer needs in a timely manner.
- Logistics – Helping us to safely and efficiently move our products to our customers via the various modes that we utilize – Road, Rail, Deep Sea, Marine Packed Cargo across international borders.
- Improvement – Generate value by identifying and providing End-to-End improvement solutions within one of our 3 key Integrated Supply Chain departments: Supply Chain, Logistics or Commercial Support – examples of enhanced Integrated Supply Chain performance are cost, greener, leaner, service levels, customer experience or process optimization.
You’ll be assigned to your first rotation based on the organizational needs as well as your background. After the first year we assess together what could be a right second assignment for your personal development. At the end of the program, you’ll transition into one of the Supply Chain areas.
- Upon joining the program, you’ll have completed your Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or any related field.
- You have less than 2 years of professional working experience.
- You have passion for supply chain and innovations.
- You have a digital mindset and talent for data interpretation.
- You have great presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Learning & development program with on-the-job trainings, professional certifications, e-learnings and a Dutch language course if desired.
- A mentor who guides you along your career journey within Supply Chain and Dow.
- The chance to enjoy the community of fellow rotationals where knowledge-sharing and networking plays a key role.
- Inspired by the endless career opportunities in a global environment.
- A broad compensation and benefits package as well as our flexible workplace strategy Design Your Day.
- A broad relocation package including but not limited to: moving support, temporary housing, visa sponsorship/support (if applicable).
Sign in or create your profile. Attach your CV and motivation letter to your application. You’ll automatically receive a confirmation email if we have successfully received your application.
Our recruiter contacts you for a (virtual/phone) interview if there is a potential match based on your profile. If the chemistry sparks, you’ll be invited for our (virtual) assessment center, which is planned for early December 2022.
If you’re selected, you’ll join the program early 2023. The exact starting dates and assignment areas will be defined with each selected candidate.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.