Supply Chain Rotational Program
Are you inspired by innovation and do you dream to change the world? Via our 2-year Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI you’ll get the opportunity to make an impact and gain experience in two different areas within the Integrated Supply Chain organization in our EMEAI hub location in Terneuzen (NL).
About Integrated Supply Chain
Our End-to-End Supply Chain organization supports the flow of materials into Dow for manufacturing, on-site logistics operations, and delivery to our customers. We support customer needs as well as commercial and business strategies by increasing customer intimacy, exceeding customer expectations, and optimizing the ease of doing business.
What can you experience?
Our full-time Supply Chain development program is designed to challenge you and shape your career. While serving Dow’s manufacturing, logistics operations and commercial department in the EMEAI region, you will:
- get full ownership of your work as of day one.
- experience 2 unique rotational assignments to explore the diverse aspects of our 3 key pillars in our End-to-End Supply Chain organization: Commercial Support, Business Supply Chain and Logistics.
What can be your assignments?
Two one-year rotational assignments could be in:
- Supply Chain Planning – Ensuring our manufacturing facilities are planned with the right products to serve customer needs in a timely manner.
- Logistics – Helping us to safely and efficiently move our products to our customers via the various modes that we utilize – Road, Rail, Deep Sea, Marine Packed Cargo across international borders.
- Improvement – Generate value by identifying and providing End-to-End improvement solutions within one of our 3 key Integrated Supply Chain departments: Supply Chain, Logistics or Commercial Support – examples of enhanced Integrated Supply Chain performance are cost, greener, leaner, service levels, customer experience or process optimization.
You’ll be assigned to your first rotation based on the organizational needs as well as your background. After the first year we assess together what could be a right second assignment for your personal development. At the end of the program, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into one of the Supply Chain areas.
- Upon joining the program, you’ll have completed your Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or any related field.
- You have less than 2 years of professional working experience.
- You have a digital mindset and talent for data interpretation.
- You have great presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
Why choose Dow?
- Get a learning & development program with on-the-job trainings, professional certifications and e-learnings.
- Have a mentor who guides you along your career journey.
- Enjoy the community of fellow rotationals where knowledge-sharing plays a key role.
- Get inspired by the endless career opportunities in a global environment.
- Benefit from a broad compensation and benefits package and flexible working programs.
Do you feel the chemistry?
Sign in or create your profile. Attach your CV and motivation letter to your application. You’ll automatically receive a confirmation email if we have successfully received your application.
Our recruiter contacts you for a virtual interview if there is a potential match based on your profile. If the chemistry sparks, you’ll be invited for our (virtual) assessment center.
The exact starting dates and assignment areas will be defined with each selected candidate.
As part of our commitment to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is working in partnership with PeopleScout to deliver equal opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day, that enables them to not only deliver more value, but also enjoy a more fulfilling career.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.