“People above processes”
Finaps is an inspiring and fun place to work, where we are proud of the solutions that we deliver. At Finaps we work with small, highly effective teams that design, build and run our clients’ business solutions. We believe that our people are our greatest asset.
We have consolidated the classic roles and responsibilities of the IT chain and don’t discriminate between consultants, developers, scrum masters, etc. We’re all engineers, no individual is an island. Together, we are much greater than the sum of our parts.
At Finaps we believe that technology can help businesses to achieve their most ambitious goals. To realise this, we need creative, talented people who know how to inspire clients by creating strong data driven and software-based solutions. Our teams are responsible for the largest part of client-interactions and for delivering sound software. We are actively looking at the past (without losing focus on the future); we keep what works and delete what doesn’t.
Is this you?
Do you like solving problems? Do you see beyond the UI and functions? In this role from the start you will contribute to challenging projects.
What we expect:
- Take ownership in a project as the UX designer.
- Work closely with clients and your team members from discover problems, capture requirements to ship the beautiful digital solutions.
- Follow a user centred design approach so that you design is not only making the clients happy but also the users.
- Produce various UX deliveries when necessary: personas, user journeys, user flows, low- & high fidelity prototypes etc.
- Validate your design by conducting usability tests, constantly communicate with the clients and your team members.
Do you have?
- An academic background with an online portfolio to demonstrate your work.
- Proficiency using prototyping and design tools, such as Illustrator, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- The ability to work independently.
- A proactive and positive attitude, open-minded.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Always curious and passionate to learn.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment and possibly on multiple projects at the same time.
Bonus point if you have:
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Basic knowledge in languages such as CSS and HTML.
- Sense of humour.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects.
- Fun colleagues.
- Beautiful office in Amsterdam next to Vondelpark.
- An international working environment.
- Opportunity to learn and improve yourself to fulfil your career goal.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
This is who we are:
- Determined – Our team of professionals is determined to deliver the highest quality in service and solutions
- Limitless – There is no limit to our inquisitive spirit, our integrity or our drive for continuous improvement
- Collaborative – Together with our clients and our team, we combine our strengths of knowledge to create future-proof business solutions that work
- We are proud of what we do and the solutions that we deliver
Interested in joining?
Do you want to be involved in dedicated work and really make a difference for your clients? Then drop us a line. We always have room for passionate, high-energy professionals with a can-do attitude. Come by for a cup of coffee or send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com or call us on +31 (0) 30 699 70 40.